Computer Repair and PC Support across the UK

As Featured in the Guardian

Free Computer Support Forum

Network Issues


getting a snignal

Posted by: kenneth c.      19 Nov 2012 @ 22:53
getting a snignal

i'm running out of patience trying to get a signal from my dongel for pc.have tried all the networks up until three years ago.nothing worked properly.i an going to have one more attempt.if i find that the only way to get a workabel signal is to clinb on to roof of house,which of course is not so handy. Question ! Can i get a gizmo where i stick dongel in and send good signal wirelessly to computer to finally get connected.surely it must be possibel in the 21st centuary.

Reply by: Jon S. PCIQ IT ProfessionalIT Professional in Morecambe, LA3      20 Nov 2012 @ 01:24
RE: getting a snignal

yes, they are called G3 routers

20 of 38 people found the above post helpful
Was this post helpful?  I thought this post was helpful  I thought this post was not helpful
Report this post

Do you need computer support?